Honey Gifts is a unique giftshop where you can find hand-picked items that will make a thoughtful gift for a variety of occasions and gift recipients. We seek to offer plenty of information for you to decide whether the item would suit the person you have in mind or not.
Our team is physically based in London, United Kingdom and we serve customers residing in the UK and the USA. If you live in a different country, you can order with us via Etsy where we sell to almost any destination in the world. At the moment, we sell items from different business partners around the world. To learn about our development plans, check out our roadmap.
Our current item catalogue would go well for just about any potential gift recipient:
- as a couple gift (for weddings or anniversaries)
- for bridesmaids or best men
- for family and siblings
- for children and adults alike
- to celebrate friendship with your closest souls
And suits a range of occasions:
Personal celebrations: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, baby showers and christenings or baptisms, hen or bachelorette parties, including bridesmaid proposals, Quinceanera, graduation, new job or retirement.
Religious holidays: Holi, Easter, The Passover, Diwali, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Eid, and Christmas.
International celebrations: Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Pride Month, Halloween, the New Year.
And a bunch of other events to celebrate:
- International Day of Friendship (30 July)
- National Sisters Day (August 2nd)
- Qixi - Chinese Valentine's Day (25 August)
- Grandparents Day USA (13 September) and UK (4th October)
- World Kindness Day
- Children's Day
- Women's Day
- International Day of Happiness
- World Poetry Day
- Siblings Day (April 10th)
- World Book Day (April 23rd)
- International Day of Families (May 15th)
- Global Day of Parents (1st June)
- World Environment Day (June 5th)
See more awesome international events on the United Nations list of International Days.