Freshen up with a new creative hobby that will bring color to your day and your home. This paint by numbers kit has everything you need to paint a minimalistic piece of art showing two flamingos. Hang it on the walls of your house, or better yet, offer it as a gift, new or after paining it, to someone special so they can be reminded of your affection every day they pass by it.
Do you accept the challenge? This pack includes the canvas, guide, paint and brushes, and, optionally a frame (DIY or an assembled one) - everything you need in order to paint and hang it on the wall. Meet your new pastime for lazy Sunday afternoons and weekday evenings.
It makes a wonderful gift for the artsy person in your life.
The kit comes wrapped in bubble bags and a tube to avoid creasing and safely dispatched with express courier. There's an even faster delivery option if you're in a rush, for a small fee.
Attach the frame at the beginning, before painting. If unsure how to do this, you have a guide included.
Potential Gift Recipients:
- as a relationship celebration or couple gift (for weddings or as an anniversary gift, especially for 1st and 5th anniversaries, when it's customary to offer paper and wooden gifts)
- for family and siblings (sisters and brothers, son or daughter, wife or husband, mum, auntie, uncle, dad, daddy, mother in law, father in law, step mum, step dad, granny, granddad)
- for teenagers
- to celebrate friendship with your closest souls, as a bridesmaid gift or friendship gift (for best friends, bestie, girl friends)
Occasions and Celebrations:
- for traditional occasions and international holidays: Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Pride Month, Easter, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving .
- here are a few less known but great occasions to express affection with a thoughtful gift: International Day of Friendship (30 July), National Sisters Day (August 2nd), Qixi - Chinese Valentine's Day (25 August), Grandparents Day USA (13 September) and UK (4th October), Thanksgiving, World Kindness Day, Children's Day, Women's Day, International Day of Happiness, as a gift for teachers on World Poetry Day, Siblings Day (April 10th), World Book Day (April 23rd), International Day of Families (May 15th), Global Day of Parents (1st June) and World Environment Day (June 5th).
The kit includes:
Quality paint, ideal for your canvas
Screws and wooden frame
Guide and instructions
- Paint type: Oil paint
- Canvas material: Linen
- Frame type: Wooden, to be assembled by you (guide included)
- The frame is optional
- Beginner’s level to intermediate
- Sizes available:
o Small: 40 x 50cm / 15.8 x 20in
o Medium: 50 x 65cm / 20 x 25.5in
o Large: 60 x 75cm / 23.6 x 29.5in
***Delivery can take up to two months***
We can only cancel/refund orders for this item if:
- Your cancellation request comes in before the item was dispatched (please consult dispatch times to have an idea of how long this takes)
- The delivery of your order takes more than two months and we can’t provide any tracking details
- The order delivered doesn’t fit this description, on the basis of evidence such as photos, video or audio recording
Once your order is dispatched, it’s impossible to ask the transport company to bring it back to our basis because it will get scrambled with thousands of other parcels being delivered to the same destination. We’re constantly looking for the best postage option, but we do ask for your understanding that once your parcel is out for delivery, it’s up to the logistics companies involved to deliver it accordingly.